God, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference...
Links to Recovery/12 Step Services:
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- AlAnon/Alateen Family Group Alcoholics Anonymous
- American Self-Help Group Clearinghouse
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Caron Foundation
- Cocaine Anonymous World Services
- Clutterers Anonymous - true clutterers, overwhelmed by disorder
- Debtors Anonymous - suffers of compulsive debt or compulsive spending.
- Drug Descriptions
- Dual Recovery Anonymous - emotional or psychiatric illness and chemical dependency.
- Eating Disorders Anonymous - eating disorders.
- Emotions Anonymous - Recovery from emotional difficulties
- Emotional Health Anonymous - emotional and mental problems not related to substance abuse.
- Food Addicts In Recovery Anonymous - Food or weight issues.
- Gamblers Anonymous
- In The Rooms (global community)
- Join Together
- Marijuana Anonymous World Services - marijuana addiction.
- Mayo Clinic's Health Oasis
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Nat'l Assn. of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- Nat'l Inst. on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Nat'l Inst. on Drug Abuse
- National Association for Children of Alcoholics
- National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information
- National Library of Medicine
- Nicotine Anonymous
- Overeaters Anonymous - recovering from compulsive overeating.
- Recovering Couples Anonymous - freedom from dysfunctional patterns in relationships.
- Recovery Online
- Sex Addicts Anonymous
- Social Phobics Anonymous - Social phobia and social anxiety sufferers.
- Spenders Anonymous - addictive spending.
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
- Web of Addictions
- 12 Step Radio Online Recovery Music - Internet broadcast of music and talk
Christians in Recovery: Almost everyone has the need to recover from or overcome something in their lives. Christians in Recovery® (CIR) is a group of recovering Christians dedicated to mutual sharing of faith, strength and hope as we live each day in recovery. We work to regain and maintain balance and order in our lives through active discussion of the 12 Steps, the Bible, and experiences in our own recovery from abuse, family dysfunction, depression, anxiety, grief, relationships and/or addictions of alcohol, drugs, food, pornography, sexual addiction, etc.
.Live and Let Live
.TIME ( Things IMust Earn )
.DENIAL ( Don't Even Know IAm Lying )
.EGO- ( Easing God Out )
.Feelings are not facts, but it's a fact that I feel...
.Keep the focus
.Easy Does it
.One Day at A Time
.Let Go and Let God
.Fear ( Face Everything And Recover )
.KISS ( Keep It Super Simple )
.HALT ( don't get to: Hungry, Angry, Lonely or Tired )
.Recovery is an inside job...
.We Do Recover
.One is too many, a thousand is never enough...
.Keep Coming Back...
.Stay away from People, Places and Things...
Hay House is the International Leader in Inspirational, Transformational, and Self-Help Publishing. Books, CDs, DVDs, Online Radio Events, and live lectures & event tickets for New York Times Best-selling authors like Louise Hay!
HeartMath is recognized as one of the world’s foremost authorities on emotional physiology, stress and optimal performance. Our award winning emWave® products offer a drug-free solution to stress, anxiety, depression and more. emWave technology is also used to enhance meditation, prayer, sleep and general well being. With over 18 years of experience and more then 10,000 health professionals recommending us, we have achieved global recognition for our groundbreaking products and services.